Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday motivation.

I know you guys usually rest on weekends, but you should definitely have a game plan regarding your eating habits. Not having a plan usually ends in binge-eating and feeling like cr*p. So make a plan and stick to it!


I don't want to preach, so I'll just gather my favourite motivational pictures of the week. Here they are:



I've had a great week. Somehow I found my inspiration (which was never lost in the first place..?) and changed my workout routines, again. I'm absolutely loving the new sets: I'm doing bodyweight training in stead of hard-core resistance training with big weights. I've never felt such pain in my quads than this Wednesday, I thought I'd die when I finished my plyo circuit at the gym, just before hitting the pool for some HIIT aquajogging. I'll give you a full description of my workout routines next week.

Oh, and I've lost another dress size this week. Feels awesome to fit in smaller jeans. ;)

Favourite feedback of the week: "You're such a bitch. But I still love you."
Ha ha. My clients rock.

Stay true to yourself and remember your goals! I did a post about setting goals yesterday, check it out here. 

Hope you're having an inspirational weekend! I'm off on a quick jog and some yoga in my back yard. I wish you all an awesome Sunday.

/Ulrika


//Translation//Käännös
Moikka,
Todennäköisesti vietät sunnutaisin treenivapaata päivää, kuten moni muu. Olethan tehnyt viikonlopun varalle suunnitelman ruokailujen suhteen? Arkisin suunnitelmia ja aikatauluja on helppo ylläpitää, sillä arki on rytmitetty selkeämmin kuin viikonloput. Viikonloppujen suunnitelmattomuus johtaa usein ähkysyömiseen ja ahmimiseen - joten tee itsellesi suunnitelma ja pidä siitä kiinni!
Motivaatiopostauksieni tarkoitus on esitellä viikon lempimotivaatiokuvat ja -lainaukset. Toivottavasti saat niistä motivaatiota ja inspiraatiota myös omaan treenaamiseen!
Kirjoitin eilen tekstin tavoitteiden laatimisesta, lue se täältä.
Toivottavasti viikonloppusi on ollut rentouttava ja motivoiva! Itse lähden tästä nopealle hölkälle, jonka jälkeen joogaan takapihallani. Ihanaa sunnuntaipäivää.
/Ulrika

2 comments:

  1. Hey, really great post ;) I like it! its great ;O)))))) i found your blog & and it´s very good. i follow you, if you like my blog & my style from germany. follow me back. big kisses from germany / Berlin ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ι have bouth 6 bаtteries sο fаr them
    all after whilе beсome ѕtiff аnd hаrd to рuff?
    ???

    Ηave a lοok at mу web sitе :: green smoke coupon

    ReplyDelete